We are looking for a professional who is able to think and develop the best experience for users of Zenvia's digital channels!
This person will work in the Marketing structure, building a journey that provides a unique experience to users, facilitating access to the most relevant information, guiding the journey of hiring online or offline naturally and spontaneously. 🚀
For this, it is essential that you have experience in UX / UI Design, creating screens, menus, forms and interactions that facilitate the digital journey of the user who wants to know and hire Zenvia.
Liking technology and innovations and wanting to be part of a fast growing company are differentials!
- Conduct the planning and design of digital interfaces for Zenvia sites, considering the concept of Mobile First and responsiveness;
- Ensure consistency of experience across all pages of Zenvia websites;
- Plan and execute tests, using the best methodologies, seeking to increase the conversion and continuous improvement of the Journey;
- Document and monitor the development of actions, approving and testing to ensure quality;
- Collaborate with the product team to build a uniform journey and better exposure for Zenvia's portfolio;
- Track metrics, feedbacks for continuous interface improvement;
- Optimization proposal to achieve the company's strategic objectives.
Requirements and skills
- Portfolio that demonstrates user experience and visual design with digital and mobile interfaces;
- Extensive knowledge in Figma, Sketch, and similar tools;
- Experience in deliverables such as: Wireframes, Layouts, Prototypes and etc;
- Understanding of UI Design principles and methodologies;
- Knowledge of testing tools such as Hotjar and the like;
- Knowledge in Google Analytics;
- Knowing how to deal positively with feedbacks about your work and an environment that is constantly changing is part of our routine;
- Interest in solving challenging design problems and the ability to show and communicate different solutions;
- Ease in projects with consistency, use of colors, typography and a keen eye for subtle details;
- Ability to work in an agile environment and communicate your ideas to developers and stakeholders, working in all aspects of design;
- Positive attitude, open mind and desire to collaborate and learn.
Differentials / desirable:
- Bachelor of Design (Graphic, Product, Interaction), Communication or related areas;
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- English and Spanish language;
- Brand design, typography and movement skills;
- Involved with the design community and the latest design trends;
- Knowledge in CRO.
What makes us a Great Place to Work?
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Home Office Allowance;
- A relaxed and informal working environment, with colleagues willing to share knowledge;
- Zenvia Language program;
- Gympass partnership;
- Monthly networking meetings to exchange knowledge;
- Discounts at several educational institutions;
- Flat structure: we enjoy giving and receiving feedback, understanding that this is the best way to grow personally and professionally;
- As the protagonist of your career, we open the way for you to grow and develop with us.
Jeito Zenvia de Ser
Nós acreditamos no equilíbrio de uma vida sem amarras, que seja saudável sem nunca deixar de lado a diversão e a liberdade de sermos nós mesmos. Se você está buscando por uma empresa que se importe com suas ideias, que reconheça suas conquistas e contribuições e ainda te proporcione um ambiente livre e inclusivo para que você lidere o seu próprio desenvolvimento, esta é a sua empresa.
Apesar dos tempos instáveis de Covid-19, a Zenvia tem orgulho em ser um grande facilitador da comunicação digital e poder ajudar mais de 8 mil empresas a se comunicar de forma eficaz com seus clientes. Por isso, continuamos crescendo a todo vapor e potencializando esta mudança digital Venha fazer parte dessa empresa que se orgulha em ser um Great Place do Work!
Conheça mais sobre nós