At Zenvia we are constantly looking for sustainable short, medium and long term results. We act proactively, anticipating the delivery of solutions that meet (and exceed) customer expectations. Here, we prioritize the perspective of our customers, treating them with empathy and making decisions focused on their enchantment. We constantly seek to learn and teach what we know to colleagues. We enjoy giving and receiving feedback, we understand that this is the best way to grow personally and professionally. And it is very important to understand and respect individual differences and without judgment, this being another form of learning here.
As an E-commerce Marketing Analyst here at Zenvia, your mission will be to develop, test, implement and manage marketing strategies to scale our business exponentially through digital sales channels. For this, familiarity with the digital marketing and e-commerce environment, preferably in B2B technology companies, are very welcome, as well as experience with the development of multiple digital sales channels, such as: Affiliates, Marketplace, etc.
- Responsible for strategic planning, structuring, operationalization and development of the e-commerce channel, with end-to-end monitoring of results and plans for continuous improvement based on these results and the inputs of customers and prospects;
- Planning and alignment of digital marketing campaigns in conjunction with digital team and agency;
- Define, implement and manage all processes that touch the customer during the purchase journey of our products, recommending proactive and corrective actions for all areas involved in these processes;
- Alignment and training with internal areas, especially Marketing, Sales, Onboarding and CS;
- Creation of management reports and monitoring of indicators;
- Perform sales volume analysis and projections based on the proposed actions. Monitor the evolution of the sales pipeline, proposing actions that help to develop and accelerate the conversion in all stages of the funnel;
- Prepare and make presentations on the actions and their results to the internal public (from apprentice to CEO);
- Test new channels and programs for acquiring customers and business partners, such as: Affiliates, Market Place, etc;
- Plan and execute nutrition campaigns based on analytical scoring models;
- Work closely with the Digital, CRM and Market Intelligence, Inside Sales, BI teams.
Requirements and skills
- Graduation in Marketing, Advertising, Administration, Engineering or related;
- Ability in Excel and Power Point (advanced);
- Familiarity with E-commerce Digital Marketing;
- Desirable previous experience in the Sales Force or other CRM system, as well as experience in the implementation of E-commerce platforms;
- Desirable previous experience in technology companies, mainly focusing on B2B.
- Analytical and data-driven profile for decision making, always focusing on customer experience and success;
- Good systemic view of processes;
- Organized to deal with diverse demands and tight deadlines.
Be yourself and have fun! At Zenvia, our differences are valued and respected; Everyone is respected, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We operate with autonomy and a sense of ownership. Freedom with responsibility :)
What makes us a Great Place to Work?
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Home Office Allowance;
- A relaxed and informal working environment, with colleagues willing to share knowledge;
- Zenvia Language program;
- Gympass partnership;
- Monthly networking meetings to exchange knowledge;
- Discounts at several educational institutions;
- Flat structure: we enjoy giving and receiving feedback, understanding that this is the best way to grow personally and professionally;
- As the protagonist of your career, we open the way for you to grow and develop with us.
Jeito Zenvia de Ser
Nós acreditamos no equilíbrio de uma vida sem amarras, que seja saudável sem nunca deixar de lado a diversão e a liberdade de sermos nós mesmos. Se você está buscando por uma empresa que se importe com suas ideias, que reconheça suas conquistas e contribuições e ainda te proporcione um ambiente livre e inclusivo para que você lidere o seu próprio desenvolvimento, esta é a sua empresa.
Apesar dos tempos instáveis de Covid-19, a Zenvia tem orgulho em ser um grande facilitador da comunicação digital e poder ajudar mais de 8 mil empresas a se comunicar de forma eficaz com seus clientes. Por isso, continuamos crescendo a todo vapor e potencializando esta mudança digital Venha fazer parte dessa empresa que se orgulha em ser um Great Place do Work!
Conheça mais sobre nós